Friday, November 2, 2007

Ok, guys....

You guys are wearing me out. I have no idea how I'm going to make it through the last 2 months of this pregnancy...

Baby D - why won't you let me sleep? Just as I lie down to go to bed, you start kicking. Then my mind starts racing, and I realize how incredibly uncomfortable I am, so I get up. Hopefully I'll be able to get to sleep before 2:00am. That has seemed to be the magic hour for me lately.

I would also like to know what is up with the heartburn and hip pain? And why such extreme hip pain? Why not just a little? When I lay down on my side (the only way I can sleep right now), it makes the pain worse. I'm ready for you to be here, Baby D. To hold you in my arms, to put an end to this pain, and to start our new life with you!

Big Boy - why did you have to start your "terrible twos" so early? I can't deal with tantrums right now! Mentally, emotionally, and physically - when you break down, I want to break down. Granted, when you are good, you are very, very good. For example, I was crying today for some reason, and you walked into the room when you heard me. You asked, "Momma crying?" I said, "Yes, sweetie, Momma's crying. Can you give me a hug?" You walked right over and gave me a big hug and a kiss (I didn't even ask for a kiss!), and you snuggled right into me. Helped me stop crying almost immediately - all I could do was hug you close. Then, for whatever reason, you reached up to my face and tried to push my frown away. That's the only way I can describe it - you reached up and pushed the sides of my mouth up like you wanted me to smile. It was so... sweet and compassionate.


I'll save the descriptions of your tantrums for a later date. Let's end on this happy note...

1 comment: