Thursday, November 8, 2007

Dear Lord, protect them...

It's a scary, scary world that we live in today, guys. I was thinking about adding links to some of the top stories that came out recently (mostly about toys and bottles that are not safe for kiddos to use or play with), but I'm not going to do it. You don't need to read these scary things. Just know that your Daddy and I are going to do our best to protect you in every way. And we leave everything in the Lord's hands.... I was going to say everything we can't control in the Lord's hands. Yes, we leave everything we can't control, but also everything we can. Period. We are entrusted with your care while we are here, but you are the Lord's. And I am so thankful that the Heavenly Father loves and cares for each one of us. There is so much hope in His love. I pray that you come to know the Lord's love in your lives.

I love you both,
Momma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.