Thursday, December 20, 2007

It's time!

Baby D, tomorrow at this time, I will be in the hospital, anxiously awaiting your arrival. Almost everything is set - I have a couple more things to through into my bag for the hospital, and just a couple more things to tweak in your nursery.

The past couple of weeks have been hard - all the waiting, all the fatigue, the pain. But they've been good, too... I'm "nesting" and getting tons done around the house... Big Boy has been exceptionally patient with me, and his kindness and loving ways are showing forth even now. We are having a lot of great family time together as Daddy is helping get ready for you to come, too.

So, my little one, I may not write here soon - but as soon as I can I will post pictures and stories about your birth. I love you and I can't wait to meet you!

2 comments:

ohAmanda said...

Can't wait to meet Baby D!

Kelly Blanchard said...

whooo hooo! Praying for the day!