Monday, December 3, 2007

A first....

Big Boy's first broken ornament. Sigh... I knew it would happen eventually - just not so soon!

We had a friend come over and take some family pictures for Christmas (I'll post some pictures as soon as I get them!). We were sitting in front of the tree, and Big Boy, you wanted to hold your "Bas-eh-ball" ornament! So we let you hold it in several pictures. Next thing we know, you're running off into the den, holding the glass ornament. Then we heard, "CRUNCH!" Nice... I'm thankful you didn't cut yourself, Big Boy!

We bought this ornament in a set of sports balls for you last year - they are officially your first ornaments. I'm glad we have a football, soccer ball, golf ball, basketball, and a tennis ball left. And we have pictures of the bas-eh-ball for the memories.

No comments: