Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Written May 1

OK, I may have been a bit premature about saying I felt a tooth. I promise I did!!! But we took you to the doctor for your 4 month check up yesterday, Baby D, and he said there is no tooth yet. I still feel it, though. Hmph. A mom always knows best, right?

So you weigh 15 pounds on the nose, and you’re 26 inches long! Such a big boy! Your weight is in the 50% for your age, and your length is in the 75%. You’re healthy and developing well. All things I knew, of course!

My new favorite thing is your laugh. It is so cute, and still pretty sporadic. But I can usually get a laugh out of you a couple times a day. You laugh pretty hard when I kiss your belly. I’ll have to see if I can get it on tape… there’s no way to describe how it sounds. You laugh through your nose right now, so it kind of sounds like an old man chuckling to me. It’s adorable!

You and the Bog Boy are already becoming close friends. He likes to try to make you laugh, too, and unfortunately, he thinks it’s hilarious when you startle. I try to keep him from doing that, though. You love sitting and watching him. I can’t wait until you two can play together all day!

Love you both!
Your Momma

No comments: