Thursday, January 17, 2008

"2 old..."

That's what you tell people when you are asked how old you will be.... "2 old..."

Well, today's the big day, Big Boy. Happy 2nd Birthday!

What a wonderful 2 years it has been - what a ride! I never imagined that my life would be so full and rich... I've never laughed or cried so hard - ever!


We've come so far... And it seems like it was just yesterday I was holding you in my arms for the first time.

Today, you're a Big Boy, sleeping in a big boy bed, no longer standing in pots (but I miss this so much!).

See how big you look?

I'm so excited to watch you grow up - you are already a kind and compassionate little man.

I'm so glad I'm your Mommy.


You are a wonderful gift from God, and I thank Him for you everyday.


1 comment:

ohAmanda said...

Happy Birthday, Big Boy!

He's a cutie! Such a sweet sweet post!